Do you ever get munching on one of those kinds of snacks that you can not simply put down? No matter how much you try to convince your self… “just one more bite”?!
These are one of those sweet treat snacks!
Caramel Brownie Bugles are very addicting.
First of all, you have the saltiness and crunchiness of the Bugles. Then, they’re coated with the sweetness from the melted caramel filled Rolos. Then all tossed together with a dusting of brownie mixed right over them!
So, I am telling you ahead of time– make sure to save some for your loved ones! Because once you’ve made some, you might be eating the whole batch be yourself.
I’m only telling you from experience. There were non left for my boys when they came home from school.
So with the mommy guilt that was within… I went ahead a made another batch. (I’m just happy I had another bag of Rolos for back up!) This time, I hurry and
got rid of shared them before they disappeared all over again.
Making these take less time than you think. And, super easy to put together!
Melt all of your candy Rolos in a heat safe bowl. (I always like to use a double boil method when it comes to melting chocolate: Put the chocolate in a heat safe bowl setting over a pot of hot simmering water. Do not let the water touch the bowl.)
Add the butter to the melted chocolate covered caramel pieces. Keep stirring until it is all combined. Note: The butter may want to separate from the chocolate and caramel mixture when you first add it into the bowl. But, it will end up being all happy together!
Pour the melted chocolate/caramel mixture over the Bugles in a large plastic bag.
Gently move it around with both of your hands.
Open the plastic bag, sprinkle in the brownie mix and continue moving it around. To prevent most of them sticking together, place on a large baking sheet to toss all of the brownie mix in between the covered Bugles.
When you take a bite out of these, you’ll notice how much of the melted chocolate and caramel actually gets into the middle of these delicious bites!
I promise you, as soon as you take one Caramel Brownie Bugles… you’ll be grabbing for more!
Enjoy, my friends!
- 4 cups Brugles
- 1 (5.3 ounce) package Rolos, unwrapped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1½ cup brownie mix
- Put Bugles into a large plastic bag. Set aside.
- Melt Rolos in a heat safe bowl over a pot of hot simmering water. When they are almost all the way melted, stir in butter until combined.
- Pour the melted chocolate/caramel mixture into the bag of Bugles. Gently move it around with both of your hands.
- With only half of the Bugles covered, open the plastic bag, and sprinkle in the brownie mix. Continue moving it around in the bag gently.
- To prevent most of them sticking together, place on a large baking sheet to toss all of the brownie mix in between the covered Bugles.