I have a relationship with Epicerie Spicy Sweet which includes receiving this product to review. This post contains affiliate links. All opinions are 100% my own.
Chai flavored sugar speckled onto melted white chocolate. Canvased over a layer of caramel wrapped green apple. Chai Sugared Caramel Apples are fun to make and enjoyed during any season.
Are you gasping?
It’s a bit shocking to see some fruit action going on over in the Simply Gloria world.
It’s only happening because there’s SUGAR involved!
Chai Flavored Sugar, to be exact.
Oh, and melted white chocolate.
I seem to think so!
To be honest, this chai sugar is really the reason of why these caramel apples are different than any other.
Sarah with Epicerie Spicy Sweets creates this spectacular flavored sugar chai blend with fresh ground spices. The aroma alone is very delectable. Tasting this flavored sugar is very much the same… eye rolling AMAZING!
In Sarah’s Etsy shop, you’ll find all kinds of natural sugar blends. Which are perfect for tea, coffee, baking, cooking, and cocktails. The possibilities are absolutely endless!
Which means, everything just got amped up!
Once you have a slice of these Chai Sugared Caramel Apples, you’re going to be in total bliss!
The crispiness of the juicy apple with caramel and creamy white chocolate, all blends with the intense flavor of chai.
I would say it’s a little magical!
- 4 apples (Granny Smith green), washed and dried
- 4 short kabob sticks
- 14 ounces caramels, unwrapped
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 6 ounces white chocolate
- 2 tablespoons Chai flavored sugar (or a blend of cinnamon and sugar)
- Insert sticks on the upside down side of the apple.
- Melt white chocolate in a heat safe bowl and set aside. (Use a double boil method on the stop top, or melt in microwave while stirring in between as to not burn the chocolate.)
- Melt caramels with milk, and stir until melted. (Use the same options as the chocolate.)
- Roll the apples in the caramel to coat. May need to use a spoon to help. Place caramel in the microwave for a few seconds in between coating each apple.
- Place the coated caramel apples on a sprayed non stick dish and place in refrigerator for 5 minutes.
- Roll the caramel apple in the white chocolate and gently shake off any excess of chocolate. Sprinkle on the sugar blend. Place back onto the sprayed non stick dish and into the refrigerator until chocolate has set. Enjoy!
- May be stored in refrigerator or at room temperature for up to 3 days.
***Be sure to enter the GIVEAWAY for a chance to WIN 5 Tins Sugar Gourmet Flavored Sample Pack AND Rose Shaped Sugar Cubes!
What would you do with some Chai Flavored Sugar?
Sharing a slice of these Chai Sugared Caramel Apples with: The Cards We Drew Made From Pinterest Tidy Mom The SITS Girls Inside BruCrew Life Kleinworth & Co. Confessions Of A Cooking Diva Tiny Sidekick Weary Chef Your Homebased Mom Three Mango Seeds Sewlicious Home Decor A Night Owl Call Me PMc Bubbly Nature Creations Lady Behind The Curtain Simply Sweets By Honeybee Nancherrow The Best Blog Recipes Design Dining Diapers A Prudent Life Crazy Wife Pickled Okra