A creamy cheesecake filling layered with pieces of moist blueberry muffins and fresh blueberries. This No Bake Blueberry Muffin Cheesecake Trifle is a scrumptious dessert to enjoy all summer long!
It’s that time of year for no bake desserts!
And, I’ve got a blueberry-licious one for YOU.
No hot oven needed.
Not even any skills are needed to prepare this tantalizing sweet treat.
It’s so simple… and so ever delicious!
The No Bake Blueberry Muffin Cheesecake Trifle will satisfy that sweet craving.
Speaking of a sweet craving…
I have to admit, I don’t really dig plain blueberries.
Not when they are all alone.
As with the bananas on the Bananas Foster Cookie Pizza.
My fruit has to be surrounded by total sweetness!
Moist blueberry muffins are my favorite.
Put these two together with fresh blueberries… and you have a layered no bake summer dessert!
I’m serious when I say that this blueberry trifle is to the extreme amazing.
You might just be licking the last bit out of your glass!
- 6 regular size blueberry muffins
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup milk (I use whole milk.)
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package cheesecake flavored instant pudding
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Cut or break apart pre made muffins into large bite size pieces. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together cream cheese, heavy cream and milk with a hand mixer or stand mixer using a whisk attachment. Add in the lemon juice. Sprinkle in the cheesecake instant pudding mix. Continue to mix for about 3-5 minutes.
- Layer cheesecake filling into the bottom of 6-8 individual glasses or one large glass bowl. Add fresh blueberries. Then layer pieces of the muffins. Spoon more cheesecake filling on top of the muffins pieces. Add more blueberries. Garnish with muffins crumbs.
- Serve cold.
- Refrigerate up to 3 days, covered. Serves 6-8.
Sharing this No Bake Blueberry Muffin Cheesecake Trifle with: Simply Sweets By Honeybee Nancherrow The Best Blog Recipes Design Dining Diapers A Prudent Life Crazy Wife Pickled Okra The SITS Girls Buns In My Oven Crafty Wife The Creative Princess