It’s Cookie Dough Week, my friends!
That’s right, edible and eggless recipes of fun and creative cookie dough recipes! My bloggy friends and I are giving you impeccable cookie dough recipes all week long!
Be sure to visit all of the ever so creative recipes included in with today’s recipe down below.
White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Cups are scoops of edible cookie dough without the eggs but, with all the creamy peanut butter all nestled inside of a white chocolate shell!
Cookie dough has to be one of the most requested sweets in my home.
No baking is involved. Bonus!
And… it’s eggless.
I have to be honest, I’ll eat cookie dough regardless of eggs or no eggs.
But, in this White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Cups recipe, it has all the taste of a precooked peanut butter cookie!
One bite out of these will make you close your eyes in peanut butter and white chocolate bliss!
The white chocolate is melted down and painted inside of mini baking cups. It sets really fast!
Peel away the baking cups from the white chocolate and you have a perfect little place to set your scoop of peanut butter cookie dough!
Making these little bites of pleasure are a breeze!
Remember, no baking is involved = Yay!!
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups peanut butter chips
- 2 cups white chocolate chips, melted
- 20 mini baking cups
- Melt white chocolate chips in a heat safe bowl. Spoon in a teaspoon and a half of melted white chocolate into the bottom of the mini baking cups. Spread the melted white chocolate up the sides with a small spoon or small pastry brush. Set aside on a flat surface for the white chocolate to set up. Once the white chocolate is set up, carefully peel away the baking cups.
- For the cookie dough, cream together butter and peanut butter in a large mixing bowl. Add brown sugar, milk, and vanilla. Slowly mix in the flour until combined. Stir in the peanut butter chips.
- Place a scoop of cookie dough into the unwrapped white chocolate cups. Enjoy!
- Cookie dough may be stored in an air tight container and refrigerated for up to a week. Makes 20 white chocolate peanut butter cookie dough cups.
*********Be sure to visit these brand new amazing Cookie Dough Recipes!************
Click on each image (above) in the collage to take you to the original source and recipe OR connect with the links down below.Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Sandies White Lights on Wednesday Cookie Dough Cake Roll Grandbaby Cakes Peanut butter cookie dough topped brownies Roxana’s Home Baking Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bars Back For Seconds Cookie Dough Buckeyes Something Swanky Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Pizza Life, Love and Sugar Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Dough Bars Crazy for Crust Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Stuffed Nutter Butters The Gunny Sack Reese’s Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Cookie Cups from Mom On Timeout Cookie Dough Chess Pie The Domestic Rebel Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Oatmeal Sandwich Cookies Lemons for Lulu White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Cups Simply Gloria Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Brownies Kitchen Meets Girl Cookie Dough S’mores Dip Beyond Frosting Cookie Dough-Stuffed Peanut Butter Fudge Lemon Tree Dwelling
Happy Cookie Dough Week!
Come back for more cookie dough recipes this week… we all have more for you!
**************************************************Sharing these White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Cups with: Chef In Training Mommy On Demand Put A Bird On It Design Dining And Diapers Live Laugh Rowe A Prudent Life Pickled Okra Nancherrow Six Sisters Stuff Yummy Healthy Easy Cooking On The Front Burner Roxy’s Kitchen