Bite size pockets of Fried Dulce de Leche Cookie Dough are intertwined with milk chocolate toffee bits, wrapped with pie crust and deep fried!
It’s another recipe for Cookie Dough Week!
In cased you missed it, the other day I shared with you White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Cups. Along with 14 other amazing Cookie Dough recipes from your favorite bloggers!
All of my bloggy friends and I are still celebrating with some NEW scrumptious cookie dough recipes for all of you to make at home to devour!
*Be sure to visit all of the ever so creative recipes included in with today’s recipe down below.
With today’s recipe, I have some fun little Fried Dulce de Leche Cookie Dough for you!
This cookie dough is eggless and edible. Therefor, does not need to be cooked. But, by frying little scoops of cookie dough inside a little pie crust pocket, makes them warm and gooey delicious!
You could easily gobble up this decadent cookie dough by the scoop fulls.
Or… enjoy it all tucked inside of little fried pie crust!
Either way, it’s all very sinful!
The pie crust wraps around a small scoop of cookie dough like a little pillow.
Seal all the edges and fry these little babies in some hot oil.
Lay them out and sprinkle a dusting of powdered sugar.
One bite into these warm Fried Dulce de Leche Cookie Dough little bites, you’ll be in pure cookie dough bliss!
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 13.4 oz. can Dulce de Leche
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate toffee bits
- 1 package (15 oz.) of 2 rolled refrigerated pie crust
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 cups of vegetable or peanut oil
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together butter and Dulce de Leche. Add brown sugar, milk, and vanilla. Slowly mix in the flour until combined. Stir in milk chocolate toffee bits. Set aside.
- Gently roll out one pie crust at a time and cut 2 inch square shapes.
- Place one small scoop of cookie dough on the cut out pie crust. Dab water on the edges of the pie crust for sealing. Fold over each opposite corners together over the cookie dough. Gently press the edges together to seal.
- Heat oil in a skillet on medium high heat.
- Tip, test the oil's heat by placing a scrap piece of pie crust into the oil before place in the covered cookie dough.
- Place about half a dozen at a time in the heated oil for about 1-2 minutes on each side. Use a slotted spoon to flip them over. Set onto a flat surface with paper towels to drain the oil.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar on top and serve warm. Enjoy!
- Makes about 2 cups of cookie dough and 2 dozen fried cookie dough bites. Store leftover cookie dough in a tight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. May be frozen for up to 3 months.
Enjoy, my friends!
*********Be sure to visit these brand new amazing Cookie Dough Recipes!************
Click on each image (above) in the collage to take you to the original source and recipe OR connect with the links down below.
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Parfait ~ White Lights on Wednesday
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Brownie Layer Cake ~ Life, Love and Sugar
Cheesecake Cookie Dough Parfaits ~ Lemon Tree Dwelling
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Cheesecake Pie ~ Crazy for Crust
Cookie Dough Oreos ~ Something Swanky
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Scotcharoos ~ The Gunny Sack
Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough Truffles ~ Back For Seconds
Double Chocolate Mint Cookie Dough Dip ~ Kitchen Meets Girl
Monster Cookie Dough Ice Cream ~ Mom On Timeout
Cookie Dough Tiramisu ~ Grandbaby Cakes
Cookie Dough Doughnuts ~ The Domestic Rebel
Fried Dulce de Leche Cookie Dough ~ Simply Gloria
Espresso Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream ~ Beyond Frosting
No bake peanut butter and chocolate bars ~ Roxana’s Home Baking
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Mocha Cupcakes ~ Lemons for Lulu
In case you missed out on the beginning of Cookie Dough Week, check all the new recipes from my friends from the other day!
***********************************************************Sharing these Fried Dulce de Leche Cookie Dough with: Mommy On Demand Put A Bird On It Design Dining And Diapers Live Laugh Rowe A Prudent Life Pickled Okra Nancherrow Cooking With Curls Six Sisters Stuff Sewlicious Home Decor Yummy Healthy Easy Cooking On The Front Burner Dolen Diaries Lady Behind The Curtain Yellow Bliss Road