Slow roasted shredded beef cooked with all it’s juices and placed inside of a slider roll with melted cheese. French Dip Shredded Beef Sliders are the perfect size for any appetite!
How has your summer been?
Summer here in Utah is not long enough.
So to help solve the problem and make it last as long as possible… I get the boys out of the house every day the sun is out. That way we can capture every single moment of our not-so-long summer, before winter arrives.
Today, is no different. We’re off to another adventurous day… at the local amusement/water park.
All. Day. Long.
When we have days like this, it’s in high demand that hungry bellies need to be fed the moment we walk in the door.
Whether the truck is still needing to be unpacked of goggles, wet swim towels and who knows what else… the boys can’t run fast enough into the house when they smell these French Dip Shredded Beef Sliders from outside!
Especially with this busy and hot time of year, we want a hot and hearty meal without spending all evening in the kitchen. Am I right?
These French Dip Shredded Beef Sliders are the perfect solution!
This is one of those super easy recipes that you throw all of the ingredients together in a slow cooker and let it do it’s thing– while you’re out playing all day.
One bite of these sliders and you’ll be in love with the tender shredded beef. Slow cooked with onions and golden peperoncinis. Shred the beef in with all the juices and pile onto a soft slider roll.
There you go, fast and easy… but slow cooked delicious!
- 1 boneless beef chuck roast (3 pounds)
- salt (I use Kosher salt) and pepper
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- 1 cup golden peperoncini peppers (with juices)
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 medium red (or purple, whichever you like to call it) onion, sliced
- your favorite cheese, optional (I love to spice it up with 3 Pepper Colby Jack cheese)
- slider buns
- Cover uncooked beef with salt and pepper on both sides. Sear both sides in a medium hot heated frying pan. Place in a slow cooker with beef broth, peperoncinis, Worcestershire sauce, and sliced onions.
- Cook for 4-6 hours on high or 6-8 hours on low.
- Trim and discard any excess fat. Shred beef in with the juices, onions, and peperoncinis. Place in between warm slider buns and serve.
- Depending on how much fat you trim off your beef roast, and how high you pile your meat on the slider buns, this recipe makes about 10 sliders. Enjoy!
I hope you enjoy these as much as my boys always do. They devour fun sliders and leave absolutely none for leftovers… every time!
These French Dip Shredded Beef Sliders were shared with: Moms & Munchkins