Super soft Pumpkin Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies have a lush pumpkin spice blend with scrumptious cinnamon chips in every single bite!
Are you a lover of soft, chewy cookies?
In case you were wondering, I have a huge, gigantic, extensive, and immense love for extreme soft, chewy cookies…
Especially cookies which keep their softness waaayyyy into the very next day. That is, if there’s any left from the first day!
Even the most particular picky family member that will only accept nothing less than fresh-baked-straight-out-of-the-oven cookies will devour these cookies on the second day.
These Pumpkin Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies are that good!
These simple making cookies have everything going for them.
There’s cream cheese mixed in with the butter to make them bake to super softness.
Brown sugar and pumpkin twirling around old-fashioned oats. Which with these ingredients, give the cookie such an incredible texture!
Then the ever so amazing cinnamon chips give it all the finishing touches of a Fall cookie.
If you are the brown sugar, cinnamon, pumpkin, oats kind of cookie lover… you are going to love these!
- 2 ounces softened cream cheese
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 large egg, plus 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 1/4 cups old-fashioned oats
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (10 ounce) bag cinnamon chips
- Cream together 2 ounces of cream cheese and butter. Add brown sugar and mix. Mix in egg, egg yolk, pumpkin puree, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice. Add oats and combine. Mix in flour and baking soda. Stir in the cinnamon chips.
- Set in the refrigerator to rest for 30 minutes.
- Use a large (or medium) cookie scoop and set 2 inches apart onto a covered (parchment paper or Silpat) baking sheet. Lightly press down the center of each ball of cookie dough.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degrees oven for 11-13 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transporting them to cool completely on baking racks or a clean surface.
- Makes 24 large cookies and 36 medium cookies. Store in an air tight container for up to 4 days.
Be sure to make extra cookies for these:
Sharing these Pumpkin Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies with: Cooking With Curls Six Sisters Stuff Made From Pinterest The Cards We Drew