Garlic Cheesy Bread is by far the fastest and easiest thing to make to go along with any meal. Or even just by itself!
Making this bread is topped with a lot of garlic…and cheese, of course!
Mix 6 cloves of chopped garlic and 2 tablespoons of garlic spread (or garlic powder) into 10 tablespoons of very soft, unsalted butter.
Spread on top of cut french bread.
Put in the oven on the middle rack and set on BROIL at 450 degrees. Toast the bread until it just starts getting golden on the top and edges.
Top with 2 to 3 cups of grated mozzarella cheese. Don’t be shy about covering all the way to the edges! Sprinkle some parmesan cheese and then some more garlic spread.
Pop back into the oven. But this time, lower the broil temperature to 400 degrees.
Pull out of oven when the cheese starts to bubble and turn golden.
Cool down for a few minutes and cut into pieces.
I promise you won’t stop at just one piece!
What is your favorite “dunk-able” meal to dip these babies in?
- 1 loaf of french bread, sliced horizontally
- 10 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 6 cloves of fresh garlic, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons of garlic spread (garlic powder)
- 2-3 cups of mozzarella cheese, grated
- Half a cup of parmesan cheese
- Mix chopped, fresh garlic and garlic spread into the very softened butter.
- Spread onto the opened french bread.
- Set in oven on the middle rack on BROIL at 450 degrees.
- Take out of oven when the butter has turned to a golden color.
- Top with the mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle the parmesan cheese and some more garlic spread.
- Turn oven temperature down to 400 degrees (still on BROIL).
- Put back into the oven until the cheese melts and starts to bubble.
- Take out to cool for a few minutes and cut into pieces.