When you’ve had a slice of your favorite cheesecake, don’t you just want to have another?
These little Strawberry Cheesecake Bites are just the perfect size! And having them dipped in white chocolate is even an extra treat!
The only ingredients you need for this recipe is your favorite cheesecake and 8 ounces of white chocolate.
You can make your own cheesecake from scratch…which I love to do! But, today I needed my cheesecake fix right away!
Use a small cookie scoop. And start scooping out the cheesecake– with the graham cracker crust, of course! Save a few of the crumbles for later…about 2 tablespoons.
Put the scoops onto parchment or wax paper. Just stick them straight into the freezer for about 20 to 30 minutes covered with plastic wrap. (You could even leave them in longer, in case you get busy.)
While they are in the freezer, start to melt your chocolate over a double boil. (Double Boil: One small pan filled with a small amount of water in it. A large glass bowl with the chocolate in it, sitting on top of the pan. Do not let the boiling water touch the bottom of the bowl.)
Take the cheesecake scoops out of freezer and start forming into smooth round balls between your palms. The heat of your hands will warm the cheesecake up a bit. So you may need to put back into freezer if they are too soft.
Dip your fork into the melted white chocolate, then place a cheesecake scoop on top of the fork. Dip into the chocolate and shake off the excess chocolate. Put back onto the paper and immediately sprinkle the graham cracker crust on top. Repeat with all the others. *Note: because the cheesecake scoops are still cold from the freezer– your chocolate may need to be reheated a bit more with the pan of hot water, as you continue the process.
These little delectable treats are ready to enjoy as soon as the chocolate is set up. (It sets up fast!) So, if you’re like me– I was already “testing” one when the 2nd one was being dipped!
If you love these Strawberry Cheesecake Bites, then you are going to love these Fudge Brownie Cheesecake Bites!
- 1 (5 inch) strawberry cheesecake (or your favorite, of course!)
- 8 ounces white chocolate
- Use a small cookie scoop.
- Scoop into the cheesecake, with the crust.
- Save 2 tablespoons of crust.
- Place scoops onto parchment or wax paper.
- Place into freezer for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Melt white chocolate over a double boil. (Chocolate in a heat safe bowl setting over a pot of hot water. Do not let the water touch the bowl.)
- Take the scoops of cheesecake out of freezer and form into rolled balls.
- Dip fork into chocolate.
- Place a scoop of cheesecake on top of the chocolate covered fork.
- Dip cheesecake and shake off excess of chocolate.
- Immediately sprinkle crumbled graham cracker crust on top of chocolate.
- Repeat process with the rest.